Keeping Your Cat Hydrated
1. Drinking fountains for the cats. Keep in mind that the cat drinking fountains are definitely a great means to ensure that your cat is drinking adequate water in the entire day. In addition, the cat drinking fountains will assist in keeping your cats well-hydrated by dint of proving them a source of water that is not only safe to drink but is enticing as well for them to drink on a daily basis. Go online and search on the best cat drinking fountain that you can have for your home and your cats.
2. Wet cat food. As a matter of fact, as a whole, the tinned cat food are more moisturized in contrast to the dry cat biscuit food. And because of this, having more moisture on the canned cat food in the diet of the cats is considered as one of the easiest means to add more moisture in their daily lives. Take into account that there are a couple of cats that don’t want to have a wet food on their diet and if this is the situation, then you can just opt to add broth or just a plain water on their dry food. And also, the wet food can even be mixed up with more water so as to create a consistency that is similar to soup and a couple of cats can certainly take delight on.
3. Cubes of ice. A number of cats just the same to a lot of people would actually prefer having a cold icy water especially if the weather is burning hot. And because of this, by dint of having some ice cubes on the food tray of your cat or just adding a water tray can make your cats more lured on what you are going to offer particularly if you are having a problem of keeping your cats well-hydrated.
4. Strategically placed water. Putting water bowls in a wide range of places in your house is a great means to keep your cat reminded that he or she needs to drink. And also, you must be mindful that placing the water close to the litter tray of your cat can be a reason why he or she is not taking as much water as he or she should be. The cats can be obviously very hygienic animals, as a result, drinking next to their litter tray is just a huge no for a couple of picky cats.
5. Add a couple of flavor. Keep in mind that adding a little flavor on the water of your cat can be just all you need in order for you cat to drink more water.
Cited reference: Going Here